- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Nick Jr. Team Up With Houses in Motion For A ‘Warm + Fuzzy’ Stop-Motion Package
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Gloomy Sunday (Updated 03/30/2012)
My last animation project at University, I decided to return to 3D animation and model and rig all my characters myself. Everything in this animation is my own, the music is ‘Gloomy Sunday’, covered by Jack Henderson.