- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Nick Jr. Team Up With Houses in Motion For A ‘Warm + Fuzzy’ Stop-Motion Package
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: Poker Arena
Arena (crowd shot) (Updated 06/09/2012)
3 / 3 videos
Here is one of the shot that I used After Effects to composite the crowd inside the arena. I used Maya to create the arena.