- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Nick Jr. Team Up With Houses in Motion For A ‘Warm + Fuzzy’ Stop-Motion Package
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Gas City 2 (Updated 08/24/2009)
A quicky image that was originally going to be mostly 2D, but ended up
mainly 3D with some 2d postprocessing and a few paint touchups.
Rendered in Brazil, post processing in Photoshop. This was mainly an
exercise in thick atmosphere and backlit silhouettes.