- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Nick Jr. Team Up With Houses in Motion For A ‘Warm + Fuzzy’ Stop-Motion Package
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Incomplete Spectrum (Updated 08/24/2009)
- Abstract Time to complete:
- Programs used:
This is a work on paper, printed 36 inches square from a 10K x 10K image file. I use several proprietary softwares to create and mine large dynamic datasets. These data are parsed to create line drawing primitives in an image file. This particular image used about 18,000,000 data points to create 300,000 line objects.