- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Nick Jr. Team Up With Houses in Motion For A ‘Warm + Fuzzy’ Stop-Motion Package
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Gone (Updated 10/28/2013)
- Scenes > 3D Scenes Time to complete:
- Programs used:
I made this image for an Italian contest called “Night Lights”.
The night lights of my image are those of an ufo, silently flying above a country road. A silent adbuction, no witnesses.
All has been made in Cinema 4d, from modeling to rendering. I used mograph for trees (mapped planes) and rocks, and hair for grass. Smokes and fogs are volumetric lights. Post production is limited to color correction and little retouches.