- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Nick Jr. Team Up With Houses in Motion For A ‘Warm + Fuzzy’ Stop-Motion Package
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Gothmog Bust (Updated 10/28/2013)
- Fantasy Time to complete:
- Programs used:
A bust of Gothmog, a “lord of the rings” character.
I modeled a lowpoly mesh in Cinema 4d and, after unwrapping my model in Roadkill, I sculpted and textured it in Zbrush. Then I returned in Cinema 4d for shading, hair, lighting and rendering. At last, pass compositing and color correction in Photoshop.