- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Nick Jr. Team Up With Houses in Motion For A ‘Warm + Fuzzy’ Stop-Motion Package
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Mercedes 500k Roadster (Updated 02/06/2012)
Modeling this antique vehicle has been the most challenging project to date so far in modeling because of its unusual yet interesting shapes and form, a style in automobiles that was popular in the 1930s that you don’t see in current car models. It was my second attempt modeling a car and it became a huge learning experience of focusing to keep the right topology to car and achieve the accuracy of every car parts. This project was created in 3D Studio Max 2011 and rendered in Mental Ray.