- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Nick Jr. Team Up With Houses in Motion For A ‘Warm + Fuzzy’ Stop-Motion Package
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Trecherous pass (Updated 01/08/2012)
- Scenes > Matte Paintings Time to complete:
- Programs used:
this is the second shot for my Thesis as a MFA major in Animation and VFX at Academy of Art University. There are four shots in my project. This is intended to be a projection matte painting done in Photoshop and then projected onto 3d geometry in Cinema 4D r12 using projection man.