- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Nick Jr. Team Up With Houses in Motion For A ‘Warm + Fuzzy’ Stop-Motion Package
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Undead Warriors Wrath (Updated 08/06/2013)
This is a tribute piece to Blizzard and Warcraft. I have always been a big fan of their stuff and felt it would make a cool addition to my reel. I created the base model in 3d Max 2009, and sculpted the details in zbrush. I then used Photoshop to paint the textures and create the background. It was rendered in Mental Ray.
Here is a link to a very high res version