- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Nick Jr. Team Up With Houses in Motion For A ‘Warm + Fuzzy’ Stop-Motion Package
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Videos
lucozade (Updated 05/18/2010)
- Programs used:
Hi dude, I have finished a Lucozade add recently.
I wanted to share with you and have your feedback on that.
This was 4 weeks project and 20 shot to be done. So quite a tight deadline.
but, what I have concluded from this project is: We know fluid simulations slow but, if you have the right team and proper working structure in the early stages of your project then you could get a lot of shots done.