//Script Name: LkPinMesh.
//Created by: Lalit S. Khachane.
// This script will help you to pin objects to the mesh.//
/*How to use this script...
1. After installing the script to your directory restart the maya and type "LkPinMesh" in your command line.
2. You should get one Window named 'LkPinMesh'.
3. Add your prefix into the window's text field (The script will going to use this prefix for naming the nodes which we are using to pin the mesh).
4. Now select two edges on the polygonal mesh where you want to pin something.
5. Hit the 'Pin' button.
6. Now you should get one locator at the center of the that two edges. You can parent your pin object to it.
Your pin object is moving with the mesh now.
If there are any problems or errors you are getting to run the script so just let me know.
If you have any suggestion to improve this script or my workflow so feel free to suggest me.
Here is my mail id: email@example.com
Thanks & Regards.