May 25, 2011
Post id: 307986 Report Item

Hi everybody:

I was looking for something in AE similar to the Photoshop's Distort tool. I would need to duplicate a layer, scale and rotate it (no problem so far), and then, I'd need to distort the layer in order to simulate the shadow of the original one (a filmed actor).

I don't know If there's such a tool in AE or if there would be another way to do what I want.

The only way I would know to do this, is to create an action in Photoshop and start aplying the Distort tool frame by frame; but I would prefer to learn to do it in AE and save some time.

Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance

May 26, 2011
Post id: 307989 Report Item

Ok, I found out how to do it: in the effects menu, there's a group of deformation efects. I use teh bezier one and worked pretty well.