This script mostly duplicates functionality of MTOR RenderGlobals, but with some new features:
- commands for "Render", "GenerateRIB"
- advanced and compact UI mode
- QuickLaunch bar with switches and popup menus for recently used options
- Popup menu for cameras list from Maya scene
- Maintaince of width/height ratio for display resolution
- Workspace Editor functions
- multiply selection mode while editing Secondary Displays and Channels
- access to depreciated options that are hidden in current RenderGlobals ( Jitter, Hider, ... )
- local render without alfred.
Version 1.5.9 works on Linux. (Directory browser doesn't work on Linux though...)