- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
- Taillight TV Launches Porchlight, A Turnkey Commercial Production Company
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Videos
March of the Allosauruses (Updated 05/22/2012)
This is small video clip I put together using Maya, Z-Brush, and After Effects. It last about 50 sec. Took a whole lot work, way more than I would have thought when first I studied how to do computer graphic. I wouldn’t mind some feedback on my first effort.