- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
- Taillight TV Launches Porchlight, A Turnkey Commercial Production Company
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
The Bug (Updated 02/11/2012)
This bug was made out of NURBS spheres. It more an imaginary bug than an exact reproduction of a real Bug. The shader is a conbination on Procedural and bitmap (actually a corored metal plate with holes streched along the bug body).