- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
- Taillight TV Launches Porchlight, A Turnkey Commercial Production Company
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Impulse.jpg (Updated 05/11/2010)
- Anime Time to complete:
- Programs used:
This Gundam is still work in progress.
I have more or less finished the basic model.
I want to texture it in the Appelseed anime style and I am in doubt if to model more detail into it. I guess that I should do it with textures instead of poly’s, for not to spoil the anime look.
Currently started rigging the thing which is giving me a lot of trouble.
I want to stick to the design as much as possible but a lot of joint don’t line up that great.