- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
- Taillight TV Launches Porchlight, A Turnkey Commercial Production Company
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Da Vinci Lily (Updated 08/24/2009)
One of Leoneardos beutifull paintings/sketches served as inspiration- together with realworld lilies of course. Modeling with Cinema4D, some postwork in Photoshop.
I rendered the picture for printpurpose, about 5000*3400px.