- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
- Cinesite announces the winner of its 2012 Inspire Internship Programme
- Charged Studios Helps UPS Launch New Era With Stop Motion/Live-Action Spot
- Cinesite opens its 2012 Inspire Internship Program for entries
- Cinesite launches its 2012 Inspire Internship Program
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Trio (Updated 08/24/2009)
this is a 3D/2.5D/2D sculpture/painting done mainly in zbrush with a lil bit of help from photoshop. I let some polygons showing to give it an unpolished look.
The face is a lowres(20000poly) version of a model of mine.
It’s not much, but I hope you like it. :)