- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
- Taillight TV Launches Porchlight, A Turnkey Commercial Production Company
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Trio (Updated 08/24/2009)
this is a 3D/2.5D/2D sculpture/painting done mainly in zbrush with a lil bit of help from photoshop. I let some polygons showing to give it an unpolished look.
The face is a lowres(20000poly) version of a model of mine.
It’s not much, but I hope you like it. :)