- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Gnomon Announces Master Classes 2014
- Introducing Amplify Color - Industry Level Color Grading for Unity
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
- Taillight TV Launches Porchlight, A Turnkey Commercial Production Company
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
My First Car (Updated 08/25/2012)
- Scenes > 3D Scenes Time to complete:
- Programs used:
It takes 1 month from start to finish it up, as it is my 1st car model, i hav learn all the parts of maya to finish it myself from modelling to rendring. i only use maya for project,
i used IBLand HDRI image for reflection and light set-up.
i dint use any indirect lighting like GI or Final Gather.