- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Rapid Rig: Modular for Maya. A new procedural rigging toolset.
- Rodeo FX Turns To iPi Motion Capture to Create Key Scene In “Now You See Me”
- Taillight TV Launches Porchlight, A Turnkey Commercial Production Company
- Art Direction Congress
- Superlux Designs A 3D/Live Action Broadcast Package For TNT-LA’s 55th Grammy Aw
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Gothmog Bust (Updated 10/28/2013)
- Fantasy Time to complete:
- Programs used:
A bust of Gothmog, a “lord of the rings” character.
I modeled a lowpoly mesh in Cinema 4d and, after unwrapping my model in Roadkill, I sculpted and textured it in Zbrush. Then I returned in Cinema 4d for shading, hair, lighting and rendering. At last, pass compositing and color correction in Photoshop.