- Latest Forum Topics
- Hot Forum Topics
- Wild(child) Editorial Welcomes Award-Winning Editor Diego Panich To Its NY Staff
- Cinesite opens its 2012 Inspire Internship Program for entries
- Cinesite launches its 2012 Inspire Internship Program
- CRASH+SUES Colorist SUE Color Corrects 'Missoni for Target'
- Artistic Image Creates 3D Animation Video Enhanced Projection for Stone Mountain
Portfolio, Images, and Video Back to Profile
Album: My Images
Mercedes 500k Roadster (Updated 02/06/2012)
Modeling this antique vehicle has been the most challenging project to date so far in modeling because of its unusual yet interesting shapes and form, a style in automobiles that was popular in the 1930s that you don’t see in current car models. It was my second attempt modeling a car and it became a huge learning experience of focusing to keep the right topology to car and achieve the accuracy of every car parts. This project was created in 3D Studio Max 2011 and rendered in Mental Ray.