sk_setLayers its a script to make common render layers.
You can make 6 types of render layers:
-Lig (Its the raw pass for every light that you add to the UI, create a contribution map and a beauty pass without shadow for every light)
-zDepth(Its a white to black map of the scene, I use the preset of maya to create it)
-Diffuse(Its the scene with an ambient light added to it)
-Occ(Its the preset of maya)
-Shadow(Creates a background shader and you have to select the light that makes the shadow)
-Layer For Selec (Select all the mesh that you want to make a render layer for)
How to use:
1. Source and type sk_setLayers
2. Check the renders layers that you want to make
3. Select the geometry you want to add to the render layers and press "Add Objects"
4. Select the lights you want to add to the render layers and press "Add Lights"
5. Press "Create Layers".
For use Layer For Selec:
1. Select all the objects that you want to make a render layer for it.
2. Press "Layer For Selec"
If you have problems with the script let me know. email@example.com http://i-maying.blogspot.com/
Best Regards, Ignacio Urruty