This interface takes a source object's output and connects it to as many objects and as many attributes you choose that are compatible.
Great for creating drivers for rigs.
Controlling muliple objects with one node.
Sync nodes together such as shaders.
Set one animation curve to control many attributes at once.
1)Source then run the script, a window will appear.
2) select sorce object and load it.
3) select it's driving attribute in the channel box and load it.
4) select all the objects you wish to control and load them
5) load their attributes as well
6) select which target objects and target attributes you want connected.
7) hit the "Make Connections" Button above.
And you're done!
No more scrolling down the connection editor searching for attributes to connect to.