jbUnity Tools for Maya aids in the setup and maintenance of the Maya grid, camera and unit settings, asset management and exporting of assets for the Unity game engine. Based on the popular jbUDK Tools and initially developed to maintain consistency on small production teams, jbUnity Tools is in use all over the world.
Help file can be found here: jbUnityTools HelpSupport Future Development of jbUnity Tools, thank you!
* Quick switch between meters and centimeters
* Ability to change grid divisions on the fly and set custom divisions with multiple presets
* Tools to relocate pivots and/or meshes to common locations for level design
* Tools to create common reference objects
* A muti-field calculator for mm, cm, m, km, in, ft, yd, mi
* Mulitple export options and a batch exporter for the FBX file format that uses custom fbx preset files