Work like a Technical Director of a major studio at a great value What could take a Technical director weeks can now be completed in 30 seconds
PRO Quadruped Auto Rig Enhanced Features:
1. Key frame control rig that is both forward kinematic and inverse kinematic 2. Over 7000 commands are completed in thirty seconds. 3. Design construction of the deformation portion of the rig, (the areas that most riggers and animators have difficulty with), the shoulders and hips, are entirely unbreakable due to the control setup- making this also a technical animation rig 4. Joint based muscle flexing idle for games and film 5. Separate skeletal chains that enables easy exporting 6. Facial GUI that is automatically generated 7. The rig is entirely scalable for different scenes in a film or game 8. Over 5000 lines of code 9. “Leaf joints” set up to have total control over rotational value due to additional controls making the wrist, shin, upper arm, and upper leg unbreakable.
FREE updates and support as quickly as I can
Production Example Comparisons
As a participant in the DreamWorks Outreach Program I designed the rig and the model for the Dinosaur Above:
The BZP Pro Quad Auto Rig improves upon this design by:
- Multiple Twist Joints extended through all four legs. - The neck has individual controls for quick posing - The has individual control for quick posing - This is not slider based making it easier for an animator to visualize motion.
As Lead Technical Director for the Star Wars The Force Unleashed Sith Edition I design the rig and model for The AT AT seen above. (As well as the rig and model for Ultimate Evil who is featured on the cover of the game) I modified the design of the AT AT to rebind as well as add compartments within the characters.
BZP PRO Quad Auto Rig improves upon this design by:
1. Enables head locking (Can lock the head on a target while the body continues movement) 2. Natural movement of the joints. Gives models attached to the Quad Auto Rig realistic movement
- .mel script - .ma file of a finished rig - Instruction pamphlet
Brent Zorich Productions LLC
Tool Designer Resume: Lucasfilm, Electronic Arts, Take 2 Interactive, DreamWorks Outreach Program If you have had a chance to check out some of my screen shots you might say I have worked on a couple of interesting projects. I want to take the techniques I have learned while working on some of the most prestigious titles in game and film (See screen shot above for complete list), and share with the Creative Crash Community.
- Worked for the architectural firms ranked number one (Gensler) and number two (NBBJ) in the world as an interior architect; graduated from the department of Industrial Design at THE Ohio State University- the top rated design school in the country. - Masters of Arts in Computer Visualization at ACCAD at THE Ohio State University focusing his research in bio mechanical character setup working directly with supervisors from DreamWorks SKG
Technical Design Experience Includes: - Take 2 Interactive (the award winning title NBA 2K) - EA Sports (including research on MADDEN, the top selling title in North America). - Lucasfilm, Ltd. (part of the team on film game convergence by collaborating on global “Star Wars” related projects while working with all three divisions: LucasArts, Lucasfilm Animation, and Industrial Light and Magic). - Alumni of Star Wars and Indiana Jones (Steven Spielberg IP) - Creature Research and Development at Industrial Light & Magic with the Department Supervisor. - Selected by The Director of Animation Technology (former Chief Technology Officer at Peter Jackson’s Weta Digital) to be on the Lucasfilm, Ltd. steering committee setting best practices and digital standards for Lucasfilm, Ltd. globally (LucasArts, Lucasfilm Animation, and Industrial Light & Magic). - Executive Training Course at Lucasfilm, Ltd. - His character that he did technical direction on, Ultimate Evil, was also the character chosen for the cover of the Star Wars title, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition; a very prestigious honour.