Deex Shaders Pack V2
Deex shaders Pack is a collection of shaders with buffers output pass in “one” click for MentalRay.
You can output all pass quickly like : diffuse, specular, reflection…
In this shaders pack :
This pack is based on the p_shaders
from Ledin Pavel aka Puppet. Thank you Pavel.
Thank to FEVRIER Dorian
for the help for the compilation of the version 2.
- deeX_Buffer_writter :
It is a simple constant/surface shader to build your custom pass if you want !
- deeX_mi_car_paint :
Like mi_car_paint_phen with outputs.
You can upgrade your shader to mi_car_paint_phen_x in one click.
- deeX_mi_metallic_paint :
Like mi_metallic_paint with outputs.
You can upgrade your shader to mi_metallic_paint_x in one click.
- deeX_mia_material :
Like mia_material_x with outputs.
You can upgrade your shader to mia_material_x in one click.
- deeX_misss_fast_shader :
Like misss_fast_shader with outputs.
You can upgrade your shader to misss_fast_shader_x in one click.
Be careful : do not forget to create/connect your lightmap network !
- deeX_Buffers_pass :
It is the shader for output your pass. Create a “dummy” geometry (like a polygon cube), connect this shader in the transform of your cube —-> mentalray —-> geometry shader.
Version 2 :
- code optimized with the new code of p_shaders from Pavel
- you can save in deex_exr_saver with many compression and nice name in the exr.
- you can choose virtual buffers.
- you can gamma correct all shaders in one click for linear workflow.
- you can check outputs in one click.
- add 10 extras buffers for all shaders to create mask or other.
- you can check extras buffers in one click :
Image of the v2 here
.Version 2.01 :
- fix pass with cutout opacity in deeX_mia_material
- fix error in gamma linear button in deeX_buffers_pass
- add renderLayer overide on the name of the image in the deeX_buffers_pass
- reorder short name of all deex shader
Here a test with my deex Shader pack and the classroom.
- color bleeding
- exr multichannel (mi) with my shaders
All pass from my shader :
11/04/2010 : actually, this shaders pack is compiled for
- win64 Maya 2009/2010/2011/2012
- win32 Maya 2009/2010/2011
- linux64 Maya 2009/2010/2011
Download here : http://deex.info/wordpress2/deex-shaders-pack/