This is a set of 9 polygon and 7 NURBS-curve primitives to extend your modeling workflow.Please: if you find any Errors or if you have ideas/suggestions to improve the tools let me know!There are finally Installers for Windows and Linux now! Unfortunately I was not able to test if the windows installer runs on a 32 bit version (anyone stil on 32 bit at all?). Please report if there are issues with that.
- I could not do an in-deep test on all plattforms. If there are errors please let me know immediately.
- Credits for the new icons go to the guys from Studio Dz (http://dddzzz.ru/)
- Plug-ins for Maya Versions prior to 2010 are not included to keep download size accepatable. If you are still using an older Maya version and need the plug-ins please feel free to contact me.
- Still working on the new feature-updated version, so any input and suggestions on improvements, bugfixes and so on is really appreciated!
- Maya offers the possibility to interactively draw primitives in the viewport. The concerning menuitems are at the bottom of the appropriate create-> NURBS/Polys Primitives Menu. I decided to append the creation entrys for my primitives to the end of the menu for they don't support this option.
- The included documentation is somehow still incomplete, but most of the attributes should be quite self-explanatory. If you need the exact flag/attribute names (eg. for scripting) please use the help/listAttr-Commands. I tried to name the flags/attributes in a similar way as with maya's primitives.