A simple script that creates either a 1d, 2d or 3d array with interactive controls.
• Very fast array creation and editing, just move the sliders.
• Use custom shapes in your array (these are randomly chosen if you have several).
• Scale and Rotate your array objects either incrementally, by random, or with a noise pattern.
• Array is contained by three locators (locX for X, locY for Y and locZ for Z) which you can move to interactivly re-size the array (see video).
• 'Bake Array' button which will clean up your scene (removing the previously mentioned locators) and allowing you to create multiple arrays.
Note: Video shows 1.0 - so no rotation and scale features.
Well, that's it, enjoy.
Any problems feel free to get in touch.
• Added translation feature.
• Fixed a bug with noise rotaion/scale features.
• Added rotation and scale features.
• Bake array button disabled when there is no array.