- Added function to load lights by type.
- Attribute Lists are now know as Felix Templates.
- Added double click add to edit list function.
- Added Auto Close Function to Edit Light List.
- Template Name appears in Lightboard after Save or Load - ther otherwise display (Not Saved).
- Added logic save unsaved Templates on quit (Menu or Close button).
- Added the ability to rename lights is Light list.
- Created some standard Light Attribute Templates.
- Fixed Bug to reset slider when new lights are added.
- Added error checking code to only change attribute if it exists.
- Added Remove List window - Displays if there are Attributes selected when "Remove Attributes" is selected.
- Add and Remove Attribute windows now handle multiply selections and double clicks.
- Fixed Bug: Felix will correctly save updates to an existing template.
- Added Save and Save As to the Template Menu.
- Fixed Bug to rename lights correctly in internal data list.
- Sync Board button automatically syncs all lights in the scene. "Sync Selected" has been moved to Pop Up menu on the Sync Button
Therefore: Sync Selection Window removed.
- Sort Light List add to Felix menu bar.
- Quit Felix will also close Edit Light List Window if it is open.
Fixed bug preventing rendering one light/per rendering from working with Maya 2010
Adds batch rendering.
Deletes cameras LightShapes that can crash Felix
Adjusted GUI - mostly on edit list window
Added set button to GUI - removed some confusing settings from Slider Pop Up Menu
Fixed Bug when a slider changes values incorrectly after values have been set
Added light linker button to interface. This is the standard light linker for now.
Generally, Fixes to the GUI and code 1.4 a lot more predictable.