Coming soon: compatibility with previous Maya versions.
- Re-compiled to work in Maya 2014.
- Fixed Linux and Mac OS compatibility issue of the previuos version.
- Direct link to Creative Crash in "read me" dialog.
- Bug fix.
- "Read me" message (shown only one time).
- More detailed "how to use" file.
- Hair system dynamics (beta): you can now choose to simulate the chain with hair system solver instead of nucleus.
- Version check fix.
- Some small tweaks.
- Fixed geometry behaviour when the chain is translated or rotated.
- New attribute to show/hide the original curve.
- New attribute to switch from hi-res geometry to proxy (about 10 times faster in viewport).
- Maya version check.
- General performance improvement: now it's even faster and doesn't have any lag when you select the chain!
- Fixed compatibility issue due to polyunite command.
- New profile squareness attribute.
- Minor bug fix.