* major change in definition of baseAnimLayer as None instead of 'base'. Old animation files from version 6.1.0 will work, but any animation originaly in baseAnimLayer will be put under animLayer 'base'.
* repair bug - selection radion buttons
* repair bug - creation/removing goblinLayer
* repair bug - preferences did not remember FilterExport setting
* preferences now remember current active Tab and import/export mod
* minimalizing output print
* repair bug - children selection crash during output
* repair bug - import/export error while working with animLayer
* repair bug - import rotate animation under animLayer didnt work at all
* repair bug - delete keys didnt work on animLayer animations
* repair bug - bad update of goblinLayers
* repair bug - during creation of new file
* add name of the active file in info frame
* large rebuild in GUI
* implemented option import with keepExistingKeys and startFrom functions
* created new type of goblinLayer "simple", "simple" is used in standartGui and simpleGui
* established function "autoReload" - file is reloaded before any operetion
* established openPipeline integration - goblin can now read active project in openPipeline and open its folder. With predefined subpath in goblin_setup you can easily access animation from active project
* Goblin now recognize namespaces and hierarchy. If more namespace possibilities exists, Goblin ask for choise.
* updated AnimCurve Manager.
* repair bug - option import crash on namespaces
* repair bug in Time Offset under AnimCurve Manager.
* repair bug - error do not shut down progressBar
* repair bug - when importing animation, prevent unwanted creation of curves on shapes (for example visibility cause error)