NOTE: I've remade the rig from scratch to hammer out some nasty batch render issues in the previous version, as a result the rig is now only available in maya 2011 and up.
I have a background of graduating vocational university SOFE (School Of Future Entertainment) in Sweden and have previously worked on Mortal online and Deadlight.
Currently working at Tequila Works in Madrid, Spain, as an technical artist/rigger.
Rigged by: Niklas Wennersten (Me)
Modelled by: Andreas Karlsson/Aimbiz.
So, what's under that hood of his?
- Fk-controlls from the pelvis to the head
- A look-at control for the small eye
- Ik- and Fk-controlled arms with a polevector control and an Ik/Fk switch
- Ik- and Fk-controlled legs with a polevector control and an Ik/Fk switch
- Scalable rig
- Subdiv control on the masterNode
- A "show control" attribute on the masterNode
Please let me know if you have some feeback or if there's a problem with it and I'll try to fix it.