Materials: yes Textures: no Animated: no Rigged: no Includes Normal Map: no Geometry: Subdivision Polygons: 66238 Vertices: 66254 Detail Level: medium
3ds Max (.max) - v2009, OBJ (.obj) - vLW, Autodesk FBX (.fbx), 3D Studio (.3ds), OBJ (.obj) - vC4D, OBJ (.obj) - vMaya, OBJ (.obj) - vXSI
High quality 3D model of modern Sofa.
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* seamless procedural material is used for the cloth - no textures needed. This gives you the freedom to change the colors very easy in Max.
* high poly model suitable for extreme close ups.
* for the max scenes the model has MeshSmooth modifier for easier mesh quality adjustments.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene.
Polycount with MeshSmooth - 2 iterations: Polys: 66238 Verts: 66254
Polycount without MeshSmooth: Polys: 4502 Verts: 4480
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for Max2009.
3DS, FBX and OBJ versions available. Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, Lightwave and XSI.
Please note that although there are textures exported for the OBJ versions they will not give you the same mapping due to the nature of the max procedural materials. You can use them as a base to make your own procedural materials in the software you use thought.
Need this 3d model in another format? We provide free conversions, please Contact Support to verify we can provide the format.
Please use the Support Forum to ask any questions.
And of course if you buy, please rate my product in the Review section.