Includes Normal Map: no
Detail Level: medium
Avg Texture Res: 1k
3ds Max (.max) - v2009, 3D Studio (.3ds), Autodesk FBX (.fbx), AutoCAD DWG (.dwg) - v2000, OBJ (.obj) - vC4D, OBJ (.obj) - vXSI, OBJ (.obj) - vLW, OBJ (.obj) - vMaya
High quality, photorealistic 3D model of 2-seat Sofa Chantal by Epoque.
All colors can be easy customized via diffuse channel.
Seamless mask is used for the cloth pattern.
* Built to real-world scale
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene.
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* Meshsmooth modifier is in the stack in .max format - polycount can be increased or decreased depending on your project needs.
* The model is made from separate, properly named parts.
* High poly model suitable for close ups.
Polycount - subdivided:
Polycount - no subdivisions - original mesh:
The main shell part of the sofa with the armrests is fully unwrapped. Other parts use standard mapping.
V-ray version includes V-rayFur elements for the two pillows.
Standard Scanline and exported versions do not include these elements - see the last three preview images.
Scanline version renders under 1 second.
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for Max2009.
3DS, OBJ, DWG and FBX versions available.
Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, Lightwave and XSI.