Includes Normal Map: yes
Detail Level: low
Avg Texture Res: 2k
3D Studio (.3ds), Filmbox (.fbx), 3ds Max (.max) - v2009, OBJ (.obj) - vMaya, OBJ (.obj) - vC4D, OBJ (.obj) - vXSI, OBJ (.obj) - vLW, Cinema 4D (.c4d) - v10
Realistic 3D model of ancient roman gold coin. Issued by the time of Severus Alexander 222 - 235 AD.
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* 6 maximum quality JPG textures 1618x1618 pixels - diffuse, reflection / specular, bump / displacement, occlusion / glossiness, normal map
* suitable for close ups - can be subdivided if needed.
* model is UV mapped.
* All textures, maps and materials are included in all formats.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene
Polycount - one coin:
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for max2009.
Cinema4D, 3DS, FBX and OBJ versions available - all mapped and textured.
Three type of OBJ files exported for Maya, XSI and Lightwave.