Materials: yes Textures: yes Animated: no Rigged: no Includes Normal Map: no Geometry: Polygonal Polygons: 2999 Vertices: 2991 Detail Level: medium Avg Texture Res: 1k
OBJ (.obj) - vLW, Autodesk FBX (.fbx), OBJ (.obj) - vC4D, OBJ (.obj) - vMaya, 3ds Max (.max) - v2009, OBJ (.obj) - vXSI, 3D Studio (.3ds)
Detailed yet low poly 3D model of generic, a bit futuristic, touch screen mobile phone.
The screen images included are based on Apple's iOS 4, so you can call it an iPhone concept if you want, although no logos or brand names are used. The goal was to make clean, minimalistic, equilibrium style concept device.
* Modeled in real world scale.
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* The model is made from separate, properly named and organized parts.
* The screen material is light emitting - 3 versions available.
* All textures, maps and materials are included in all formats.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene.
Polycount: Polys: 2999 Verts: 2991
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for max2009.
3DS, FBX and OBJ versions available - all mapped and textured. Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, XSI and Lightwave.
Need this 3d model in another format? We provide free conversions, please Contact Support to verify we can provide the format.
Please use the Support Forum to ask any questions.
And of course if you buy, please rate my product in the Review section.