MacroScript SuperPainter v2.0 for 3ds max 2009 (also works in 3ds max 8, 9 ,2008)
Lets you distribute objects in certain areas or on the surface of another object. A variety of parameters are adjustable: number, type and weight of source objects, boundary spline, distance between clonings, random transformations and materials. It is possible to save and load script presets. The main purpose of the script, for which it was created - distribution of tree models on various surfaces and areas.
1. Copy file SuperPainter_v2.0.mcr and folder SuperPainter to max folder UIMacroScripts.
2. Copy files from folder "Icons" to max folder UIIcons.
3. Run 3dsmax, go to CustomizeCustomize User InterfaceToolbars, and create new toolbar.
4. Select "ScriptAttack" from Category list and drag label "SuperPainter v2.0" to your toolbar. The button will be created there.
If you wish, you may drag the label to any standart toolbar without creating you own toolbar.
1. Correct button-trigger to turn script on or off.
2. Improved interface.
3. Ability to show/hide parameters of the source objects in the list.
4. Two new modes: SR and RS.
If you find any errors in SuperPainter, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org