The Skeleton Rig:
The aim was to create a rig that was as easy to animate as possible but
still give as much control as possible. In my opinion - for the amount of control you have, this is probably
the easiest rig to animate with in 3ds max.
- Full IK/FK blending on the arms and legs.
- Simple yet extremely versatile
spine and head setups.
and stretch parameters on all parts of the body.
- Curved limb parameters.
- Twisting and volume preserving
bones on all limbs.
- Soft IK extensions on all limbs to reduce
- IK/FK snappping tools.
- Auto-hiding IK/FK limb controls.
- Finger controls with preset poses.
- Character pipeline tools for adding extra
objects, defining a prefix, assuming
skin pose, select all and delete all rig objects.
Also available is a script to resize the skeleton rig to any size you wish.
- Full resizing of all rig parts to fit any
- Twist joint number options for smoother
- Loading and saving of rig dimensions.
- Script for saving dimensions from
older skeleton rig versions.
The resizing script is also available from http://www.bradnoble.net/rigging/skeleton_rig.html