Materials: yes Textures: no Animated: no Rigged: no Includes Normal Map: no Geometry: Subdivision Polygons: 54296 Vertices: 54341 Detail Level: medium
3ds Max (.max) - v2009, Autodesk FBX (.fbx), 3D Studio (.3ds), OBJ (.obj) - vC4D, OBJ (.obj) - vLW, OBJ (.obj) - vMaya, OBJ (.obj) - vXSI
3D model of a spaceship - hovercraft - speeder for your virtual star wars. Can fit as underwater vehicle as well. The model is based on a 2D drawing by Lucas Pandolfelli a.k.a. Luk999, you can see it on his deviantart page.
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* high poly model suitable for close ups.
* The model parts have MeshSmooth modifier for easier editing in max. This also gives you the freedom to increase or decrease the density of the mesh making it low or high poly depending on your project needs.
* procedural materials - no textures required.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene.
* both low poly and high poly mesh are included in the exported formats
Polycount - with MeshSmooth modifier: Polys: 54296 Verts: 54341
Polycount - no Subdivisions - original mesh: Polys: 2232 Verts: 2224
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for Max2009.
3DS, OBJ and FBX versions available. Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, Lightwave and XSI.