Highly detailed, photorealistic 3D model of Digital Alarm Clock. The snooze/light button is animated together with the display back light - see the preview images. All buttons, sliders and movable parts are separate objects and can be easily animated. Standing and hanging version are included in the scene.
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* Detailed yet relatively low poly model.
* The model is made from separate, properly named and organized parts.
* All textures, maps and materials are included in all formats.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene
Polycount: Polys: 16015 Verts: 10496
The polycount is for one model - the scene contains two versions - total polycount x2.
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for max2009.
3DS, FBX, DXF and OBJ versions available - all mapped and textured. Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, XSI and Lightwave.
Need this 3d model in another format? We provide free conversions, please Contact Support to verify we can provide the format.
Please use the Support Forum to ask any questions.
And of course if you buy, please rate my product in the Review section.